With Fall in full swing, check out our pinterest page for some fall inspiration! We have layouts, projects and recipes you just have to try!
What's a more natural theme for Canvas Week than Art?! For the last day of Canvas Week, we have a bright, fun, beautiful layout from our design team member Susie. Let's take a look!
How fun is this layout!? We love out Artist Collection and the new Canvas Art Stickers coordinate so well! We love the picture grouping, and the white border on them is great! Susie used our Create Scrapbook Paper, Art 3D Title, and Artist Canvas Art Stickers to create this super fun layout.
The title from our Art Title 3D Sticker is a great accent. We love that the background in clear so it looks like you painted on the paint splats!
The sentiments from the Art Canvas Stickers just strike a chord in all artists. They are beautiful and true!
We love this grouping of the Canvas stickers, and that's precisely why this layout is featured on Canvas Week! They just make this layout even more amazing!
If you have an artist at home and want to create this layout, here's how:
1. Start with the Create paper for the background.
2. Center photos collage on the page.
3. Add 3D “Art!” sticker in the upper right, overlapping the photos.
4. Add Canvas Art stickers as shown.
5. Tuck tag behind photo for hidden journaling.
6. Add 3D “Stroke of Genius” sticker and pink paint splatter sticker above 3 small canvas stickers.
7. Add strip journaling.
If you love this layout, head on over to Susie's blog to see all of her great layouts and projects! AND, today is the last day to get 20% off all Canvas Art Stickers! Stock up now!
As we wind down our Canvas Week, we have a deligtfully simple and beautiful layout for you from our design team member Kim. Kim created a page using a beautiful black and white photo of her grandmother when she was young. Let's take a look!
The canvas stickers take a back seat in this layout to the bright roses, but they add so much with their great sentiments and beautiful images. They also give great dimension along with the fussy cut roses that she popped up! What a great way to highlight an amazing photo!
If you love this layout, stop by Kim's blog to see all of her great projects and layouts. Stop by Wednesday for our last day of Canvas Week! The great sale also ends Wednesday, so stock up now!
We're hitting the open road today with our design team member Giorgia! She created an amazing layout for one of her amazing road trips, featuring our Canvas Art Stickers.
How fun is this?! We LOVE the left heavy layout and the blank space to the right - it makes it so interesting and modern! The grid-like layout is another great choice, along with the embellishments she chose! Giorgia used our United States West Map Paper, Impressions Paper Pad, American Road Paper Pad, Road Trip 3D Stickers, Road Trip Canvas Art Stickers, Hit the Road Chipoxy Stickers, Road Trip Cardstock Stickers, and Road Trip Chalkboard Stickers to make this fun layout.
If you went on some amazing road trips this summer and want to create this layout for yourself, here's how:
Paper House United States West Map Paper
Paper House Impressions Paper Pad
Paper House American Road Paper Pad
Paper House Road Trip 3D Stickers
Paper House Road Trip Canvas Art Stickers
Paper House Hit the Road Chipoxy Stickers
Paper House Road Trip Cardstock Stickers
Paper House Road Trip Chalkboard Stickers
Round corner punch
Small word stamps (such as “date” “smiles” “this moment”)
Glue or b sided tape
Foam b sided tape
1. Vertically tear paper form “Impression” paper pad (the cream one) and “United States Map-West” paper and glue them together as shown.
2. Cut six 5” squares from “American Road” paper pad.
3. With the round corner punch make round all the corners of the squares.
4. Distress them with brown Distress Ink.
5. Adhere little squares of paper as shown.
6. Adhere pictures where shown with foam tape.
7. Stamp some little words (in my layout “date” “smiles” “this moment”, but you can choose whatever you like) on white cardstock, cut the mas banner or label, distress them with Distress Ink and attach them where shown with foam tape. Write your date, if needed.
8. Now it’s time to embellish: place canvas, chalkboard, chipoxy, cardstock and 3D stickers as shown.
9. Write your journal on chalkboard sticker with chalk pen.
If you love this layout, stop by and leave some love on Giorgia's blog! Don't forget to stock up on Canvas Art Stickers while they're 20% off!
Today's canvas week project comes from our design team member Irit. I should say projects because Irit created two very different projects to showcase our Camvas Art Stickers.
Her first project is an out-of-the-box, well, box! She created an amazing shadow box!
How beautiful is this!? Can't you just see it hanging on a wall in your house right now? We love the colors and Irit did such a great job picking elements that coordinate perfectly. She used our Blossom Paper Pad, Butterflies Canvas Art Stickers, All Things Beautiful 3D Sticker and Butterfly Puffy Stickers to make this amazing project.
The pearl accents and the puffy stickers are THE perfect accent to this layout. And the fabric flowers are just beautiful.
This sentiment from the All Things Beautiful 3D Sticker says it all, this is a WONDERFUL project!
If you would like to create this project for your home, here's how;
1. Use one piece of 6 x 6'' Blossom paper as your background paper and glue it on the back of a wooden insert.
2. Add all canvas stickers inside the holes of the insert as shown. Glue the corner sentiment 3d sticker on the lower right corner as shown.
3. Make a cluster of bling and flowers and glue them on the left top corner. Add some butterfly stickers over the upper cluster and over some of the small canvas stickers. Embellish some of the canvas butterflies with pink pearls.
Irits second canvas project is a beautiful tag! Let's take a look.
Any art lover would LOVE this tag attached to a thoughtful gift or just as a gift! We love the vine and how she layered it with the canvas stickers. Irit used our Artist Paper Pad and Impressions Canvas Art Stickers to make this great tag.
If you would like to create this amazing tag, here's how:
1. Make a tag from Artist paper; distress and ink the edges. Make a hole for the ribbon on the top.
2. Tie a piece of thin natural twine over the top third of the tag. Adhere 4 small canvas stickers making a square in the middle of your tag. Tie a piece of mesh under the stickers. Adhere rectangle sentiment sticker under the mesh.
3. Adhere a small piece of plastic leaves under the sentiment sticker and a big piece of leaves over the other 4 stickers. Add some pearls as shown and tie a bow on the top of your tag.
If you love these projects and want to see more of Irit's projects and layouts, stop by her blog! Don't forget, all of the Canvas Art Stickers are 20% off in the Store! Stock up now before the sale is over!
We here at Paper House can't really afford to be partial to any one sticker, but I have to tell you that the Nature Canvas Art Stickers are probably our favorite becasue of their sentiments! With sayings like "Adventure is Worthwhile", and "Let's find a beautiful place to get lost", how can you not LOVE them??
Today's Canvas Week project comes from our design team member Erin. She created this layout around a photo she took of her Dad while on a hike in Colorado.
"The picture is of my father on our trip this past summer to Colorado on a hike we went on one day. He leaned up on a tree and started to smile as he was talking to some other hikers we met on the trial. This picture came as a quick snapshot without him knowing I was taking it. It is just so calm and peaceful, he loves his natures hikes."
Let's take a look!
Isn't this just beautiful? We love all of the layers of paper and stickers. There are so many elements but they all work so well together. The top left title is just awesome, with its burlap and the Canvas stickers, LOVE!! Erin used our Generations Paper Pad, Colorado Map Paper, Grandpa 3D Stickers, and Nature Canvas Art Stickers to create this dynamic, beautiful layout.
We would never think to put the 3D Grandpa stickers with a nature layout, but boy do they look good together!
Look at all of those layers of paper! The tones and patterns that she choose are just perfect, all working together and not becoming too busy.
The real stars of this layout are the amazing picture AND the Canvas Art Stickers! They are the perfect element to bring this layout to life! And it doesn't hurt that they match perfectly with the colors and theme!
You can switch out the Grandpa stickers for any theme if you have some great nature shots at home. If you would like to create this layout for yourself, here's how:
1. Using the Colorado paper as a background, use sections of cardstock and papers from the Generation paper pad to create layers under the picture.
2. Add in black chipboard, burlap, twine, and various stickers from the Grandpa and Nature canvas sets.
If you love this layout, you just have to see all of Erin's layouts and projects on her blog. Don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see another great canvas project!
Day two of Canvas Week is LOVEly! Our design team member Christine created an adorable banner that she uses to decorate her craft space. She uses the Canvas Art Stickers in a most unusual way. Let's take a look!
As if this project wasn't adorable enough, look at those kids! Beautiful!
Think about all the possibilities this banner has! You can switch out the photos as often as you want and change up the words for the seasons. We are planning our Paper House one right now!
The Canvas Art Stickers are just perfect for this! They offer some cushion for opening the clothes pins and bring a pop of color and content to the pins themselves. We have over 20 designs in the Canvas Art Stickers to coordinate with any theme!
If you love this project, head on over to Christine's blog. She has a lot more amaing layouts and projects you just have to see! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another great Canvas Art Sticker project, and don't forget to stock up while they are 20% off in the Store!
Today kick off our full round of Canvas Week! Our design team has each made a project featuring our Canvas Art Stickers and all this week we are featuring them on the blog! We love these stickers and you are going to love all the things you can do with them! AND, as a special treat, all of our Canvas Art Stickers are 20% off in the shop! Stock up now!
Our Design Team member Bev starts the week with a layout your just hoof to see! Let's take a gander.
We love Bev's arrangements and her choice of embellishments! The pictures are just amazing! The background Horse Lover Paper almost seems like another photo! Bev used our Horse Lover Paper, 100% Country 3D Stickers, and Country Canvas Art Stickers to create this beautiful layout.
LOVE the banners and 3D stickers in the upper right corner!
These photos could not be more perfect! the chipboard frame is also just perfect.
Because it's Canvas Week, all of the projects need to feature Canvas Stickers. We think Bev did a great job making these a focal point of her layout. This small grouping goes so well with the theme and gives subtle dimension.
If you love this project, gallop on over to Bev's blog to see all of her amazing layouts and projects! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great Canvas Project!