Hello readers! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in Booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with showgoers? Follow the simple directions below.
Today’s second project is the Football Pocket Layout, designed right here at Paper House! This all-star pocket layout comes together easily with the awesome tag paper and cardstock sticker from our new Football Collection. With nine pockets, there are plenty of opportunities to showcase all of your football highlights! It’s a guaranteed touchdown!
You Will Need:
• Paper House Football Tags 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Football 12" Cardstock Sticker
• 12" Pocket Page with (12) 3" x 4" Pockets
• 4 Photos
• Trim out all tags from the Football Tag Paper. Cut each of the 4" x 6" tags in half (to 3" wide by 4" tall).
• Trim the 4th row of pockets off of your pocket page.
• Slip in Football tag, Keep Calm tag, Football journal tag, and All Star Player tag.
• On one of the Football Field tags, place your photo in the center and add a piece of the star border from the cardstock stickers and a football. Slide into pocket.
• On the other half of the Field tag, add your photo and the “my team” sticker from the cardstock stickers. Slide into pocket.
• On the Football Words Chalk tag, add Eat, Sleep, Football sticker to center. Slip into pocket.
• For bottom center tag, add photo and cardstock banner sticker. Slide into pocket. Repeat for top center tag.
• Embellish outside of pockets as desired with cardstock stickers.
Did you enjoy creating this pocket layout? Check out the rest of our products at paperhouseproductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!