Welcome! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in Booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with showgoers? Follow the simple directions below.
This afternoon, we are joined by our 2015 Design Team member Susie, who is sharing her beautiful beach layout with the Anaheim crowd. This tranquil layout will make you long for a trip to the beach. Our beach collection coordinates perfectly, letting you mix and match to create just the right feel.
You Will Need:
• Paper House Sand Dunes 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Beach Tags 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Lighthouse 12" Scrapbook Paper
• White Cardstock
• Natural Colored Twine
• Cut Beach Tags as indicated in diagram. Retain bar code edge strip for later use.
• Flip over the Beach Time/Starfish/Lighthouse Journal Tag element so that the side with the off-white boards is facing up. Ink the edges.
• Distress and ink the edges of the Sailboat Tag.
• Distress and ink the edges of the cards that are cut into strips.
• Place Lighthouse paper in front of you so that the sand side faces up, fence shadow on the right side, creating the background for the scrapbook page.
• Position Sand Dune paper so that boards run horizontally. Cut 3.5" x 12" strip. Line up and adhere along left edge of background paper.
• Overlap the "rope" strip to create an element that is 9.5" long. Position on layout as shown.
• Overlap the seashell strip to create an element that is 8.75" long. Position on layout as shown.
• Position the Relax & Unwind strip and the off-white board element on the layout.
• Cut the small Happiness element from the bar code edge strip. Distress and ink the edges, and tuck under the top edge of the central collage.
• Adhere Sun & Sand word strip approximately 4.75" from the bottom so that it slightly overlaps the above strip and is about 0.75" from the left edge.
• Add Sailboat Journal Tag.
• Add photos and place SnapShots™ sticker as desired.
• Ink tag, tie twine, and tuck under the bottom edge of central collage.
Did you enjoy creating this layout? Check out the rest of our products at paperhouseproductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!