Happy Monday, readers! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with show-goers? Follow these simple directions below!
Today, our special guest is 2015 Design Team member Irit! She is sharing her project, the Delish Mini Album. This interactive booklet is perfect for writing down recipes and makes a perfect gift for the cook in your life. It is made with just one sheet of paper!
You Will Need:
• Paper House Delish Tags 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Delish Secret Ingredients 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Delish 12" Cardstock Stickers
• Take the Secret Ingredients paper face up, with the text on the bottom right, and score at 6".
• Turn your paper so your words are on the top right, and score your page again at 3 7/8" & 8 1/8". Score again at 4" & 8", but only to your first score line.
• Cut out the two 1/8" rectangles you made with the score lines.
• Fold your paper at all remaining score lines.
• Place your paper face up and cut the center flap on the left side in half so it measures 3" wide.
• Cut up tag paper.
• Add tags and cardstock stickers as desired.
Did you enjoy creating this mini-album? Check out the rest of our products at PaperHouseProductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!