Good morning! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in Booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with showgoers? Follow the simple directions below.
We’re starting off the day with the Discover Planner Insert, a project instructed by Paper House’s very own Tara. Love planners? Then plan to love this awesome A5 insert, created using our brand new and beautiful Discover Collection. It’s sure to make you want to take a trip!
You Will Need:
• Paper House Discover the World 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Discover Tags 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Discover Travel 12" Cardstock Sticker
• Two colors of ribbon
• Cut Discover Tags paper and Discover the World paper as indicated in diagram.
• With the teal dotted pattern face up, place adhesive on the bottom and up the two sides. Align on the left bottom side panel of the Discover the World shape you cut out.
• Fold the right flap of the Discover the World base. Apply adhesive to the bottom and right side, and adhere to the left side.
• Cut an inverted V shape into the bottom of the 2" x 1.5" piece you cut from the tag paper.
• Cut two small pieces of ribbon.
• Using your stapler, attach the ribbon and small banner to the top left of your base, about 1" from the left side.
• Take one of the 6" x 3.75" pieces you cut from the Discover the World paper and adhere the Embrace the Detours sticker to the center. Add a piece of the craft border to the top.
• Add cardstock stickers as desired.
Did you enjoy creating this planner insert? Check out the rest of our products at paperhouseproductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!