Hello, crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Some of the Paper House products that I love the most are the ColorWays Collections: stunning monochromatic papers, all double-sided and on a heavyweight stock. Each sheet is a perfect combination of beautiful photography and an artfully designed pattern on the reverse. There are also great accents and embellishments: rub-ons, puffy stickers, and an accent pack.
They are the perfect choice when you need monochromatic papers but don’t want to use regular cardstock.
I love to combine ColorWays Collections, as I did in this layout; I used Gatsby and Sapphire to scrap this funny San Diego picture—it was so much fun taking it, and we also received a round of applause for it!
Here you can see how I used the amazing puffy and Sculpted™ stickers:
I love to mix up different stickers; what I love most about Paper House products is that you can easily combine all of them! Here I used canvas, cardstock, and Sculpted™ stickers.
I distressed all the papers to add texture to my LO and added a cardstock sticker with a quote that was just perfect for my picture:
Paper House Product Used:
Nautical Paper Crafting Kit
Delish Cardstock Stickers
Lake Life Cardstock Stickers
Nautical Cardstock Stickers
ColorWays Sapphire Dahlia Paper
New York City Cardstock Stickers
Celestial Canvas Art Stickers
ColorWays Gatsby Edgings Paper
Savor Sculpted™ Stickers
Discover Sculpted™ Stickers
Love Sculpted™ Stickers
Explore Puffy Stickers
Enjoy Puffy Stickers
I hope you liked my project and that you will take a look at the amazing ColorWays!
Here are the step-by-step instructions to make this project:
- The background is the ColorWays Sapphire Dahlia paper.
- Create layers. Take a paper from the Nautical kit and the Gatsby Edgings paper, cut some rectangles, distress them, and glue them as shown in the center of the background paper.
- Add the quote sticker. It was too long, so I cut it to the right size to fit my layers. I cut it into a banner shape.
- Embellish the layout with stickers. I created a cluster in the bottom left corner... I love to create clusters of stickers!
- Add the Love puffy sticker overlapping a little bit of the picture.
- Your layout is ready!
These are other layouts I made combining different ColorWays; as you can see, you have endless possibilities when using them!