Hello everyone! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in Booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with showgoers? Follow the simple directions below.
First up is the Wedding Gift Bag, a project brought to you by Paper House. You'll fall in love with these adorable wedding gift bags! They're embellished with our amazing 3D stickers for extra dimension, taking these bags to a whole new level of fun. Use them to add a handmade touch to wedding presents or favors.
You Will Need:
• (2) Paper House Love 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Wedding Tags 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Wedding 3D Stickers
• White Satin Ribbon
• Score 2 sheets of Love paper at 2" on the bottom, 3" on all other sides. Your 2" side will be the top of your bag.
• On one sheet, with the 2" score at the top, cut the two bottom vertical score lines up to the first horizontal score line.
• Fold and glue the two square flaps you just made to the large center rectangle, making one half of the bag.
• Take the other scored sheet and make the same cuts, but also make a horizontal cut so you cut out both bottom squares.
• Adhere the bottom rectangle to the bottom of your first bag half. Adhere the sides to the inner sides.
• Choose a tag from the tag papers and cut out. Punch hole and string through one 12" piece of ribbon.
• Punch two holes on each side of bag and string 12" pieces of ribbon on each side; tape ends on the inside.
• Embellish with 3D stickers as desired.
Did you enjoy creating this gift bag? Check out the rest of our products at paperhouseproductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!
Hello all, Irit here! Lately, the only layouts I make are my dear daughter's wedding ones. I just made six of them... the photos are great and need to be scrapped. So today, I am going to share two more layouts made with those wedding photos and ColorWays' new colors. The first one was made with the Orchid Collection, and I made the mixed media background over the patterned paper with some stamps, stencils, and homemade mists.
First, I made the arrows with white Gelato and then made pink and blue homemade mists using Gelatos and FC tools (mist bottles). Then, I made stamped circles, added some Love words inside, and colored them with Gelatos again.
This is a fine example of making a mixed media background over a patterned dark paper. As you can see, the results can be unusual and pretty.
The second wedding layout is made with the Gatsby Collection, and, again, I decided to "remake" the background by adding some stenciled circles using clear molding paste with glitter all over it. I used one big color photo and three more black and white wedding photos to make the photo cluster, and I made a big embellishment with a title cluster on the top of the page.
I think this ColorWays Collection is just perfect for wedding photos! I will add more of those to my daughter's wedding album in the near future.
Hi everyone, Irit here. My daughter got married a few months ago, and I still scrap their gorgeous wedding photos. The Paper House Wedding Collection is just the best for those photos and for my own style. So today, I am going to share a couple of layouts made with this collection.
The first layout is a very simple one, but still lovely. I just used a couple of papers arranged to create a diagonal corner and made my photo cluster with hand-cut flags made from another paper from the same collection.
The cardstock stickers were just perfect to make the corner, adding a kind of lace finish, and the puffy stickers made the title and a couple of embellishments around it.
The second layout was made with the very same collection of papers, cardstock stickers, and some more puffy stickers.
I used a punch to add the lace border and the 3D Wedding Stickers to make the embellishment cluster around the photo.
This month at Paper House we have a "cohoperation" with PageMaps; we received Becky Fleck sketches to work with, and I created a LO about my wedding using Paper House's lovely new wedding collection and many other products.
It is always so fun for me to find new ways to use Paper House themed papers. This pink paper is from the Live by Faith Pad, a beautiful religious-themed pad, but I used a paper without words and drawings because this touch of pink was just perfect for my pictures.
I love all the glitter on this diecut sticker, and I LOVE the new Sculpted™ stickers!
1. The background is a paper from the Wedding Day Paper Crafting Kit. 2. Cut a strip of pink paper from the Live by Faith pad, distress it with scissors, and adhere it in the middle of the background paper. 3. Cut the "Here Comes the Bride" tag from the To Have & To Hold pad and glue it down as shown. Cut a piece of light blue paper from the Wedding Day mini paper pad and adhere it as shown. 4. Apply the lace border stickers from the Wedding Day Paper Crafting Kit as shown. 5. Glue down pictures. 6. Now decorate the layout with stickers as shown. 7. Your layout is ready!
I got married last year, and today I have some layouts for you about my Big Day!
When I scrap my wedding pictures, Paper House is always my first choice; their wedding-themed collections are just FABULOUS! I used them with other non-themed items, but what I love most about Paper House products is that you can easily combine all of them!
In the brand new paper crafting kits, there are some amazing alphas to easily create titles:
I love to mix up different stickers to create texture. Here, I used chalkboard, cork, and Sculpted™ stickers:
I added an awesome glittered diecut sticker; it looks like my wedding dress!
1. The background is a paper from the To Have & To Hold pad.
2. Create layers on your picture. I used papers from the Blossom pad, Live by Faith pad, Wedding Day crafting kit, Impressions pad, and To Have & To Hold pad. I distressed all of them with scissors, glued them as shown, and then placed them on the background paper.
3. I cut strips from a To Have & To Hold paper, distressed them, and glued them on the right side of the background paper. Then I added stickers to my picture; tuck some of them under the picture and some directly on the picture to create dimension.
4. Now take the "Love" Sculpted™ sticker and alphas and create the title.
5. Add the glittered diecut sticker.
6. Add the small silver Sculpted™ stickers as shown.
7. Add the Dew Drops. If you prefer, you can use sequins, pearls, faceted gems, or even enamel dots to create some spots of color.
Today I want to share with you a special mini album for me... it contains pictures of my wedding (now 4 years ago). It reminds me of a very special day—unforgettable. I used the Noir ColorWays Collection and I turned all my pictures black and white. I wanted the result to be elegant, but I didn’t want to embellish too much, because the pictures must be the true stars!
The album is very easy to make. I used simple black cardstock as a base (15x15 cm), and I pasted the patterned papers on top.
I made a video tutorial; I hope that it is clear and understandable... but if you have questions or comments, write me!
Hello all, Brenshevia here once more, bringing you another Paper House layout. This layout was created using the To Have and To Hold Collection, and it features another great photo from my friend's wedding. To recreate this page, just grab your To Have and To Hold Collection, some modeling paste, Prima flowers, a doily, and some miscellaneous chip pieces.
It's not just our “tag line”: it's how we think about all of our products! Here we'll showcase all the projects you can make with Paper House stickers and papers, along with how you can decorate with our Stickypix wall art, personalize your space with our magnets, and give you tips and tricks to complete our fun, shaped puzzles!
We'll also fill you in on upcoming events, feature brand new product sneak peeks, and share what's going on here around Paper House. Because we're not just a company - we're like a family, and we want to share our fun with you!