Posted on Jan 11, 2016 3:00:00 PM
Hello all! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with show-goers? Follow these simple directions below!
Today we’re bringing you the Atlantis Post-It Holder, instructed by Paper House designer Shaena! Dive into crafting with this quick and easy, but incredibly useful, Post-It holder! You’re sure to reach for it next time you need to jot down directions to a lost city.
You Will Need:
• Paper House ColorWays Atlantis Mini Trim Card 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House ColorWays Atlantis 12" Cardstock Sticker
• 3" x 3" Post-Its
• Trim ColorWays Atlantis Mini Trim Cards into three 3.5" by 12" strips.
• Score each strip at 2.5, 5.75, 6, and 9.25 inches.
• Fold each score so that the Trim Cards are on the outside.
• Fold over the first flap and glue down. Fold over the last flap and glue down.
• Take off the backer of your Post-It and place to the left of the spine.
• Embellish the cover with cardstock stickers as desired.
Did you enjoy creating this Post-It holder? Check out the rest of our products at PaperHouseProductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Jan 10, 2016 9:00:00 AM
Good morning! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in Booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with showgoers? Follow the simple directions below.
We’re starting off the day with the Discover Planner Insert, a project instructed by Paper House’s very own Tara. Love planners? Then plan to love this awesome A5 insert, created using our brand new and beautiful Discover Collection. It’s sure to make you want to take a trip!
You Will Need:
• Paper House Discover the World 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Discover Tags 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Discover Travel 12" Cardstock Sticker
• Two colors of ribbon
• Cut Discover Tags paper and Discover the World paper as indicated in diagram.
• With the teal dotted pattern face up, place adhesive on the bottom and up the two sides. Align on the left bottom side panel of the Discover the World shape you cut out.
• Fold the right flap of the Discover the World base. Apply adhesive to the bottom and right side, and adhere to the left side.
• Cut an inverted V shape into the bottom of the 2" x 1.5" piece you cut from the tag paper.
• Cut two small pieces of ribbon.
• Using your stapler, attach the ribbon and small banner to the top left of your base, about 1" from the left side.
• Take one of the 6" x 3.75" pieces you cut from the Discover the World paper and adhere the Embrace the Detours sticker to the center. Add a piece of the craft border to the top.
• Add cardstock stickers as desired.
Did you enjoy creating this planner insert? Check out the rest of our products at paperhouseproductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Dec 10, 2015 11:29:00 PM
Welcome! We are so excited for CHA, and we've been working SO hard to get all of our new product ready for the show. We are introducing over 70 new products! So, to kick off our sneak peeks, we are participating in the CHA Blog Hop!
Today we'd like to show you our BRAND NEW travel collection: Discover. This mega collection consists of four mini collections that work independently, but are also designed to work together! Let's take a trip!
This collection is so easy to use, and the colors are just amazing! Each mini collection has four papers and a coordinating cardstock, making for endless combinations of travel scrapping! Check out this amazing travel project we created for our catalog. It's a suitcase that holds an adorable travel album!
So, now that you've seen the collection, what do you think? We hope you love it as much as we do! Make sure to keep checking back in the new year for more sneak peeks!
For our readers who will be attending the CHA Mega Show, don’t miss your chance to see the products in person in booth #1661. We'd love to see you and chat about all the great new things at Paper House!
Make sure to visit the other participants in the hop today, and don’t forget to enter the giveaway below to win a $500 Visa gift card!
Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Holidays!
By Tara Sturm