Posted on Jan 9, 2016 12:00:00 PM
Hello readers! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in Booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with showgoers? Follow the simple directions below.
Today’s second project is the Football Pocket Layout, designed right here at Paper House! This all-star pocket layout comes together easily with the awesome tag paper and cardstock sticker from our new Football Collection. With nine pockets, there are plenty of opportunities to showcase all of your football highlights! It’s a guaranteed touchdown!
You Will Need:
• Paper House Football Tags 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Football 12" Cardstock Sticker
• 12" Pocket Page with (12) 3" x 4" Pockets
• 4 Photos
• Trim out all tags from the Football Tag Paper. Cut each of the 4" x 6" tags in half (to 3" wide by 4" tall).
• Trim the 4th row of pockets off of your pocket page.
• Slip in Football tag, Keep Calm tag, Football journal tag, and All Star Player tag.
• On one of the Football Field tags, place your photo in the center and add a piece of the star border from the cardstock stickers and a football. Slide into pocket.
• On the other half of the Field tag, add your photo and the “my team” sticker from the cardstock stickers. Slide into pocket.
• On the Football Words Chalk tag, add Eat, Sleep, Football sticker to center. Slip into pocket.
• For bottom center tag, add photo and cardstock banner sticker. Slide into pocket. Repeat for top center tag.
• Embellish outside of pockets as desired with cardstock stickers.
Did you enjoy creating this pocket layout? Check out the rest of our products at paperhouseproductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Jan 4, 2016 12:00:00 PM
Welcome! Our second sneak peek for you is our All Star Collection! This über sports collection was designed by Traci Reed, and we are so in love with the great colors and perfect imagery!
This mega collection consists of five mini collections that work independently, but are also designed to work together! We think she hit it out of the park!
This collection is so easy to use, and the colors are just amazing! The All Star Sports Mini Collection consists of three double-sided papers, and the four Sport Mini Collections consist of three double-sided papers, one puffy sticker, one 3D sticker, and one 12'' cardstock sticker, making for endless combinations of sports scrapping!
So, now that you've seen the collection, what do you think? We hope you love it as much as we do! Make sure to keep checking back this week for more sneak peeks!
Want to win it before you can buy it!? Head on over to our Facebook page for your chance!
For our readers who will be attending the CHA Mega Show, don’t miss your chance to see the products in person in booth #1661. We'd love to see you and chat about all the great new things at Paper House!
Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Apr 29, 2015 9:00:00 AM
Hi everyone, Laura here! Welcome to SnapShots™ Week! So much amazing inspiration this week... hope you’ve been enjoying the fun! Today I’m sharing a LO using some of the Sports SnapShots™. There are so many to choose from: basketball, baseball, soccer, and of course, football!
This is another LO where the perfect papers from Paper House make it easy to put together! They make it simple to make your photo the star. Love the chalkboard accents, too!
I am really loving the SnapShots™! They are quick and easy to use to add that little something! Here, I added a little matte to them and a few black pearls to highlight them.
The pictures and the little paper clips are too cute!
Paper House Helmet on the Field
Paper House Game Day 8x8 Paper Pad
Paper House Football SnapShots™ Stickers
Paper House Football Chalkboard Sticker
Want 2 Scrap Black Pearls
As a special treat, starting today, you can enter to win a full set of SnapShots™ Stickers! You are going to LOVE them!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for stoppin’ by today! Have you visited all the projects this week? Make sure to check out all the great ideas for using SnapShots™ in your projects!
By Tara Sturm