Posted on Nov 17, 2014 9:27:11 PM
Out of all the great sports teams there ever were, they all have at least one thing in common: an Amazing Coach. Design team member Christine pays tribute to her daughters' amazing coach in today's layout featuring our 3D stickers. Go TEAM!
Don't you just love this!? We love Christine's clean lines and amazing use of space on this layout. The stars and epoxy dots are a great addition to our 3D stickers. Combining flat and 3D stickers adds so much to your layout - try it!
If you have a special coach and want to create this great layout, here's how:
Paper House Game Day Paper Pad
Paper House Coach 3D Stickers
1. Use the 8 X 8 Sports Pad and attach a grass paper to the bottom of an 8 1⁄2 X 11 white cardstock.
2. Cut a 3 inch strip from the soccer ball paper and attach that at the top of the white cardstock.
3. Create a line of 3D Stickers that includes your title and other appropriate embellishments as the border between the two papers.
4. Add cardstock underneath your picture and embellish with chevron shapes.
5. Create a cluster of cardstock and 3D Stickers at the bottom right hand corner of your picture, middle left side of your picture, and above your title.
6. Add journaling mine is hidden on the back because I had my little girl right about dad being coach and thought that was a sweet but private moment between them!
If you love this layout and want to see more of Christine's layouts and projects, head on over to her blog! Just imagine that being yelled through a megaphone, HUSTLE! :-)
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Nov 7, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Welcome! What a week this has been! We've hiked and vacationed and just gone outside to see some great projects. Hopefully you've won some great prizes too! Today is the last day of our hop. If you've been here every day, thank you! If this is the first time you're joining us, thanks for coming! You still have a chance to win today's prize, see some great projects and stop over to Xyron's blog to see and win even more!
Let's get to hopping! Our Friday projects are from our design team members Christine Meyer and Kim Kendell. Christine made a beautiful hiking layout and Kim made an amazing outdoor, woods-themed page.
Don't you just love that leather and burlap paper in the background!? We love the variety of pictures and sizes, it adds so much interest.
How amazing is this background!? Ripping through the tree stump to get to the birch bark? LOVE it!
For instructions and more info, head on over to Christine's blog and Kim's blog! Please leave them some love while you're there!
For this Co-Hop, we are giving away some great Xyron prizes. Today's prize is:
Just comment on THIS post for your chance to win! AND there will be TWO lucky winners!
Now, just hop on over to Xyron's blog to win some more great prizes, and make sure to like them on Facebook to keep up-to-date with all their fantastic products and events!
Thanks for hopping with us!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Oct 3, 2014 4:32:03 PM
A baby's first birthday is always fun to celebrate! So much goes into the planning, preparation, and partying that it's the perfect event to scrap. We love this layout by design team member Christine Meyer, that captures one of the best parts of a 1st Birthday Party - the cake SMASH!
"My youngest son turned two so I figured it was about time to get his first birthday pages finished. Paper House has some fabulous new 3D stickers
that were perfect for creating this layout.
I like to try to include more than one picture whenever possible on my layouts. Partially because I like how the pictures look and partially because I like how it tells the story more completely. For this layout I layered three pictures on top of patterned paper from the Animals paper pad. I used a combination of square pieces and circle pieces that I cut out. I created three clusters of circles and then added the 3D stickers to those with one area being a title.
3D stickers are great because often you can pull your title and most of your embellishing from them and they are already coordinated for you!"
By Shaena Twitty
Posted on Sep 16, 2014 3:49:06 PM
Day two of Canvas Week is LOVEly! Our design team member Christine created an adorable banner that she uses to decorate her craft space. She uses the Canvas Art Stickers in a most unusual way. Let's take a look!
How cute is this!? Christine used some clothes pins, rope, our Hipster Paper Pad, Blossom Paper Pad, Little Girl Paper Pad, and Daisies Canva Art Stickers to create the fun and easy project.
As if this project wasn't adorable enough, look at those kids! Beautiful!
Think about all the possibilities this banner has! You can switch out the photos as often as you want and change up the words for the seasons. We are planning our Paper House one right now!
The Canvas Art Stickers are just perfect for this! They offer some cushion for opening the clothes pins and bring a pop of color and content to the pins themselves. We have over 20 designs in the Canvas Art Stickers to coordinate with any theme!
If you love this project, head on over to Christine's blog. She has a lot more amaing layouts and projects you just have to see! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another great Canvas Art Sticker project, and don't forget to stock up while they are 20% off in the Store!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Sep 3, 2014 11:09:14 AM
Welcome, September! Fall has got be be our favorite season around here and Halloween has a lot to do with that. We love seeing all those kiddies in their amazing costumes, and we have some great new stickers that will be perfect when you scrap all those fantastic pictures of your ghosts and princesses!
Our design team member Christine created an amazing layout and card with our new stickers. You are just going to love them!
Talk about the perfect picture! This layout is all kinds of wonderful. From the background paper to the stickers, it just works! Christine used our Halloween Hauntings 3D Stickers to create this spooky layout.
If you have a bone-chilling ghoul at home and want to create this layout, here's how:
• Paper House Productions Halloween Hauntings 3D Stickers
• Paper House Productions Halloween Paper Pad
• 2 Sheets Black 12x12 Cardstock
• 2 Sheets Ivory 12x12 Cardstock
• Black Mist
• Die Cut Machine
• Orange Enamel Dots
1. Cut the patterned paper down to 11 X 11 inches and add it to the black base.
2. Cut out a 9 inch circle from the ivory cardstock and center it on the layout.
3. Splatter some black mist on the bottom half of the circle.
4. Matte your 4 X 6 photo with ivory cardstock.
5. Use a die cut machine to cut your tree branch, title and bats
6. Glue the tree branch down and add the spider sticker hanging from it.
7.Glue your title and the bats down.
8. Attach the “Enter if you Dare” sticker to orange patterned paper and then cut it out in the shape of a banner.
9. Add the other 3D stickers throughout as a subtitle and embellishments.
10. Finish it off with orange enamel dots.scattered throughout.
Christine also created this amazing card! We LOVE how she used the bark paper from the Great Outdoors 6'' Paper Pad and that frame from the Generations Paper Pad! They work perfectly with the Halloween Hauntings 3D Stickers!
Make this too! Here's how:
Paper House Generations Paper Pad
Paper House Halloween Hauntings 3D Stickers
Paper House Great Outdoors 6'' Paper Pad
Cardstock or card base
1. Create a card base and cover the front with paper from The Great Outdoors Mini paper pad
2. Fussy cut a frame from the Generations paper pad
3. Add the "Enter if You Dare" sticker to the bottom of the frame, the Raven above it, and the spider in the upper corner.
4. Embellish the edges with circle stickers from the 3D Sticker Set, Pearls, and other circular embellishments
Stop over to Christine's blog to see more of her great layout and projects! Happy Fall!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Aug 18, 2014 10:06:21 AM
It's day two of Chalk Week and we have the most adorable layout to share with you! Our design team member Christine created this layout for her daughter's first day of school! We cannot think of a better (or cuter!) way to use our Star Student Chalkboard Stickers!
Don't you just love the vertical line of photos! Christine used our Star Student Chalkboard Stickers, Little Girl Paper Pad, Hipster Paper Pad, Who's the Cutest Paper, You're a Hoot 3D Stickers, and Owls Puffy Stickers to create this star layout.
If you have a little on on the way to their first day of school and want to create this adorable layout, here's how:
Paper House Star Student Chalkboard Stickers
Paper House Little Girl Paper Pad
Paper House Hipster Paper Pad
Paper House Who's the Cutest Paper
Paper House You're a Hoot 3D Stickers
Paper House Owls Puffy Stickers
1. Using paper from the Little Girl Stack and Hipster Pad create a layer of horizontal layer of patterned papers across your cardstock base.
2. Create a tall vertical row of pictures.
3. Write on three different chalkboard stickers to personalize your layout.
4. Use both puffy and 3D Owl stickers to add to the school theme of the layout.
5. Add some doodling of your own to up the chalkboard feel.
If you love Christine's layout and want to see more of her fabulous designs, head on over to her blog
! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for some more great chalkboard projects!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Aug 11, 2014 10:47:05 AM
If you are a parent to a child, the phrase "little monster, big attitude" may at times be your daily mantra! That being said, they sure are cute monsters! Our design team member Kim created a perfect layout with our Lil' Monster Collection. Let's take a look.
Don't you love how she fussy cut the paper and added pop dots!? Her pictures are just perfect for the layout and we love their placement and layers. Kim used the Monster Stack Paper, Monster Bunch Paper, Monster Madness Cardstock Stickers, and Family Chalkboard Stickers to create this monsterific layout.
The chalkboard stickers are perfect for journaling!
If you have a little monster at home and want to create this great layout, here's how;
2 x Sheets Paper House Monster Stack Paper
Paper House Monster Bunch Paper
Paper House Monster Madness Cardstock Stickers
Paper House Family Chalkboard Stickers
1 x sheet of Cardstock to mount photos on
1. Take cardstock and mount your main photo with a ¼ inch mat, take your second photo and cut down to be 5 x 4 and also mount that photo with a ¼ inch mat.
2. Take a sheet of the Monster Stack Pattern 12" Scrapbook Paper and cut all the circles and the Monsters adhere 3D foam to back of all these now mount these over the top of the 2nd sheet so they give off a 3D effect. See image of LO.
3. Adhere your photos and with your main photo also mounted on 3D foam see image for position and angles.
4. Take the Monster Bunch paper and cut the image of the monster that is above the 2nd photo.
5. Take the sticker sheet and adhere stickers as per image of LO.
6. Take your chalkboard stickers and use as per image of LO.
7. Add your sticker title on 3D foam as per image of LO.
Don't be scared to stop by Kim's blog and leave her some love!
By Tara Sturm
Posted on Aug 5, 2014 9:00:00 AM
With just two months until Halloween, I don't know about you, but I'm already planning our family costumes! This layout by our design team member Christine makes me want to dress all my little ones as monsters! Now don't be scared, let's take a look!
How adorable is this little monster!? Christine used our new Halloween Monster 3D Stickers and coordinating cardstock to create this hauntingly cute layout!
I have to tell you, we're slightly obsessed with Franky and his batty friends! These stickers are full of glitter and fun embellishments to make your halloween photos pop!
If you have a little monster at home and want to create this layout, here's how:
Paper House Productions Halloween Monster 3D Stickers
12 x 12 Black, White, Yellow and Turquoise Cardstock
6 x 12 Green, Orange, and White Cardstock
2 Purple Polka Dot Patterned Paper
Black Fine Tip Marker
Circle Punch and/or Circle Cutter
Yellow Enamel Dot
1. Cut the turquoise cardstock down to 10 ¾ x 10 ¾ and matte it with white cardstock that is 11 x 11.
2. Attach those to the Black 12 x 12 Cardstock Base
3. Cut out the following circles: 2 four inch circles in white, 2 four inch circles in green, 1 two inch circle in white, 4 1 ½ inch circles in purple polka dots, 3 1 ¼ inch circles in orange, 1 1 ¼ inch circle in green
4. Cut a 3x9 inch banner from the yellow and attach your 2 ½ x 3 inch pictures to that
5. Matte your large picture (5” x 6”) and add that and your banner to the base
6. Layer the circles throughout the layout. Tuck some under other elements and pop some up with foam adhesive.
7. Cut a ½ x 3 inch piece of white cardstock and attach it below the big picture. Add the word “boo” to that, “grrrr” to the yellow banner, and “roar” to the top white circle.
8. Outline some of the circles and other elements with a fine tip black marker. Add faux stitching to some of the circles also.
9. Add the 3D Stickers for your title and accents throughtout.
10. Add journaling to the bottom of your set of two pictures.
Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to Christine's blog to leave some love and see all of her great projects and layouts!
By Tara Sturm