Hello everyone! The Paper House crew is having a blast crafting with our new collections at the CHA Mega Show. Visit us in Booth #1661 to see all the exciting things that are going on! Want to follow along with the Make and Take projects that we are sharing with showgoers? Follow the simple directions below.
First up is the Wedding Gift Bag, a project brought to you by Paper House. You'll fall in love with these adorable wedding gift bags! They're embellished with our amazing 3D stickers for extra dimension, taking these bags to a whole new level of fun. Use them to add a handmade touch to wedding presents or favors.
You Will Need:
• (2) Paper House Love 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Wedding Tags 12" Scrapbook Paper
• Paper House Wedding 3D Stickers
• White Satin Ribbon
• Score 2 sheets of Love paper at 2" on the bottom, 3" on all other sides. Your 2" side will be the top of your bag.
• On one sheet, with the 2" score at the top, cut the two bottom vertical score lines up to the first horizontal score line.
• Fold and glue the two square flaps you just made to the large center rectangle, making one half of the bag.
• Take the other scored sheet and make the same cuts, but also make a horizontal cut so you cut out both bottom squares.
• Adhere the bottom rectangle to the bottom of your first bag half. Adhere the sides to the inner sides.
• Choose a tag from the tag papers and cut out. Punch hole and string through one 12" piece of ribbon.
• Punch two holes on each side of bag and string 12" pieces of ribbon on each side; tape ends on the inside.
• Embellish with 3D stickers as desired.
Did you enjoy creating this gift bag? Check out the rest of our products at paperhouseproductions.com to put your own spin on this project and find inspiration for others! Happy crafting!